5 Creative Ways to Use Stickers to Promote Your Brand
This post is sponsored by PrintRunner.com
In this series of posts we’ve been talking about how to update your business card on a budget and other creative ways to promote your brand. One cost effective way to put your brand out there is to use stickers.
A well designed and well placed sticker can not only remind prospects and customers about your products and services, it’s a great way to give your brand a high-end textured look without spending a ton of money.
- Personalize a book. One of my clients recently wrote a book with several colleagues. We were looking for a way to make HIS profile stand out so we created a sticker in the shape of a stop sign that featured his name and his chapter.
- Jazz up your folders. If you’re in a business that has to deliver proposals or presentations to customers such as a landscaper, then one way to really kick your presentations up a notch is to purchase folders from an office supply store and add a beautiful sticker to the front. Work with a designer to create a sticker that matches the folders you’ve chosen and place that sticker creatively on the folder. Of course you can put it square on the front – but ask the designer to get creative. When you put the sticker in an unexpected place — it creates a BIG impression.
- Turn your business card into a sticker. If you can create a magnetic business card, why couldn’t you create your business card as a sticker? Of course you can! Since you’ve already got a design, have it printed as a sticker and place it on your product so that your customers can contact you in case they need something else.
- Create a frequent shoppers reward sticker. If you’ve been to the local coffee shop, they might have given you a frequent shopper card where they punch a hole every you purchase something. Why not turn the tables and create stickers or a sticker book for customers? If you’re in a business where you get a lot of children that come with parents, this is a terrific way to engage the kids and keep them coming back for more.
- Seal the deal. Nothing says high-end like a beautiful seal. Use stickers with your logo or icon representing your logo to create a seal that you use on envelopes or to seal boxes. It’s not only a great design element, but it increases the perceived value of your product
The biggest stumbling block you’re going to have are your assumptions about how to use stickers as part of your brand. Take a moment to search phrases on Google such as “creative sticker ideas, stickers printing, stickers folder, etc” and see how you can adapt some of the ideas that you find to your business.